Lincoln University has invited applications for the ongoing fully funded scholarships for African students to live and study in New Zealand.
The overarching aim of establishing the Lincoln University was to transform the public higher education to improve quality and efficiency of teaching and learning, creating a world-class higher learning institution
The Lincoln University is a New Zealand university that was formed in 1990 when Lincoln College, Canterbury was made independent of the University of Canterbury.
Lincoln University had 2695 Equivalent Full Time Students (EFTS) and total full time equivalent staff count of 643 (200 Academic, Administration and Support 277, Research and Technical 94, Trading and operational 72
Application Deadline: 4th August, 2018
Course Level: Scholarship are available to pursue (Undergraduate / MBA / Postgraduate) programme
Study Subject: Scholarships are available to study any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Annual award of $10,000 are given that covers both tuition and living expenses
1. The University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate
2. A maintenance allowance for a single student ($14,900 for 12 months at the 2018-18 rate; pro rata for courses shorter than 12 months)
3. One economy single airfare at both the beginning and end of the course
4. Inbound visa costs & the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
5. Academic development funding – from $500 to $2,000, dependent on the length of your course, to attend conferences and courses.
Number of Scholarships: not specified
Nationality: African students are eligible to apply
Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand, USA, UK
For Undergraduate Applicants:
1. Attach a copy of your WAEC “O” Level results (from WAEC website), if applicable or available.
2. Request a complete a letter of recommendation form from your School authority, attesting to your character, talent and skills. Please do not include a basic testimonial that does not talk about you as an individual, if available.
For Graduate Applicants:
1. Attach a copy of your Final year results and degree results (if available)
2. Provide the details of a lecturer, professor, or Head of Department (HOD) that we can contact to find out more about you.
Please all applications must be submitted before application closing date
Your Personal Profile
Include Country code and City code
The country of your citizenship
Click the Application box to Submit